Cubase 12-Pro DEMO

So I downloaded a C12-Pro DEMO. After struggling with the screen resolutions etc finally I got it to work and got first sound out, but few minutes later C12 started pixelating, sond gone etc. I know it is usually a non registered version limitation. I received a Download Code about a week ago and used it for installation. When I logged to my profile it shows C12-Pro DEMO in products, but when I run the License checker it says there is no license.

In last week I have sent 5 messages to Steinberg through all kinds of channels and got no single response. I am trying to reach out here, perhaps somebody has some solutions, because I got frustrated to the point I am about to quit and look for another DAW. I cannot locate the Email with my initial download code (so I could possibly reinstall or reapply the license). I have no idea why this license disappeared in a first place.
In my profile it says DEMO is active until August-8. I also could not get any sound out of Omnisphere, so not sure if this is DEMO limitation or something was set up incorrectly. There is no document of any kind from Steinberg on what are the Demo limitations (which is a bummer).
Any ideas ?

Hi,

I’m sorry for your experience.

Do you mean Steinberg Activation Manager, please?