Cubase 12 pro on Mac M1 MAX crashing at startup

I just got a new Macbook pro with m1 max, but it only crashes when i open the Cubase 12 application without rosetta 2. can someone help me?

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Most probably a plug-in is crashing Cubase. Could you please attach the *.ips file?

Mac: macOS Console utility > Crash Reports (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).

Cubase 12-2022-09-08-164518.ips.zip (5.6 KB)

thank you for your time. here it is

Hi,

Reported to Steinberg. Thank you.

thank you. will you respond here?

Hi,

The crash is in the VST Connect. Make sure you have the latest update installed, please, or remove the component.

do you have any idea which plugin it might be?

Hi,

It’s the VST Connect plug-in.

Hi!
Please, can you do the same for my situation? I don’t know why it crashes. I use Elements 10.5 on a Macbook updated.
Thanks for your time!
Cubase LE AI Elements 10.5-2023-12-03-022518.ips (29,1 KB)

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I’m sorry, Cubase 10.5 is not compatible with macOS 14. Which edition exactly do you have? Is it Cubase Elements, LE or AI?

Hi, thanks! I’m sorry, but the name has both editions: “Cubase LE AI Elements 10.5”. Can you help me find the right name?

Hi,

You can find the licence in the eLCC application.

There’s not an edition, there’s only: “Cubase Elements 10.5” and “Steinberg, SeL”. What can we do?

Hi,

Then buy update to Cubase Elements 13 to have your system compatible version.

Ok! Thanks for your job. I have only this question: which Cubase version introduces the exportation of all tracks separately?

Hi,

This is Cubase Pro feature only.

1 Like