Cubase 12 Pro still crashing on exit

Aug 7th 2023

still crashing especially when you don’t close out the HOFA Plugins. v.70. Cubase 12 Pro. Windows 11. 64 Gig Ram. 13 TB Hd space. very aggravating

Hi,

Attach the latest DMP files, please.

Hey Martin

I do have better luck when I close down the HOFA plug-ins and I always make it a habit to close all of the windows except for the project and mixer windows but she is still crashing at times. I am also making a habit to close cubase and restart the computer which gives me more time and less crashes. it seems like there’s a memory issue going on here even though I have 64 gigs of RAM and 13 TB of space with a very souped up computer. Please stay on top of this time is money

Alan Russell

I will get you the latest DMP file give me a few minutes

Latest DMP file

I crashed 3 time today but no DMP file was written - here is one from late July - same equipment

Cubase 12.0.70.464 64bit 2023.7.23 15.41.47.010-freezedump.dmp (1.76 MB)

Hi,

This is not a crash, this is a freeze.

Didn’t you upload this one already? I’m sorry, without the current DMP file we cannot investigate where the current issue is.

so what I am experiencing is a freeze not a crash any suggestions?

Hi,

I don’t know. You experienced freeze in June.

Could you use Microsoft ProcDump to generate a DMP file, please?

there is a new USB driver for windows 11 which I just installed v1.01. let’s see if that will help and it’s more related to the wind controller I’m using by Roland The AE-30 Pro. it is also possible it might be good for the Yamaha Genos, I’ll keep you posted

Alan Russell

Latest DMP file - please look and advise
Cubase 12.0.70.464 64bit 2023.8.9 12.37.31.761-freezedump.dmp (1.0 MB)

Hi,

focusriteusbasio64+0x870a

Again your Audio Device issue.

I have been having similar problems - after reading this thread I updated Groove agent ~(which I hadn’t bothered to do as I don’t use it) now no crashes!

1 Like