Cubase 12 Trial Version

Hi all, I am deciding to do a trial version of CB12pro. As a matter of course, i was going to add Arturia Keylab MK2 49 to midiremote, but, the is no Model/script for said controller. Is this ever gonna be available? Thanks in advance for any reply.

The following thread probably contains the info you’re looking for:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Martin90.
This seems to be terribly complicated, But, HEY i have to learn. Will DL the 3 files and sort at a time when i’m feeling brave Ha ha. Thanks again.

1 Like

You’re welcome. If you have trouble installing the script, I’m sure you’ll find help in that thread. Just ask there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks a bit complicated, but follow the instructions in the pdf, and it works. I installed it yesterday!

1 Like

Hi,

I can confirm, the documentation is excellent. And the script itself is very advanced. It offers so much!

1 Like

For a start, install it with the defaults, i.e. the stripped-down version. Cubase should automatically recognise it and there’s nothing else to do, especially if you don’t need (most don’t) the custom macros I’ve prepared.

@Martin.Jirsak, how do scripts work in the trial version? I mean, are they interrupted by the core at some point, or work as expected all the time?

Hi,

The Trial version is the very same, as the common Cubase version. It’s just another license. So it behaves the very same way.

1 Like

@Martin.Jirsak My controller has suddenly stopped playing sound a few hours after i put the KEYLAB MK2 MIDI script on. All Buttons, sliders, pads, transport pan knobs are working and transmitting Data, BUT, Note keys not transmitting Whats gone wrong or what has changed to stop it transmitting. is it something ive done in studio set-up. PLEASE HELP

Note that it would be better to write directly to the thread for this script.
Mind posting a screenshot of your midi connections? Studio->Studio Setup → MIDI Port Setup. You have to check if you accidentally removed the Port 1 of Keylab from the “In All MIDI Inputs”.

1 Like

Hi,

Can you see incoming MIDI data on the Transport Panel? Can you see the MIDI data on the MIDI Track, in the MIDI Monitor?

Could you double check the MIDI Filter in the Preferences?

It’s solved, Martin, to the other thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Martin.Jirsak , can i just say “sorry”. I am really new to all this forum stuff (never been on social media i.e facebook, X, Insta and the like). But yes, as @m.c has said, its solved. I am learning though. Thank you guys, till the next time!!

1 Like

Hi,

No sorry needed. I’m glad you sorted it out.