Cubase 12 Trial?

Anyone know the timeline? The new features look good except Im really only interested in remote scripts. If someone cant play drums, I get them to do a retake :slight_smile: or make sure Im listening during recording.
Other good things too…but workflow is my current area of dev

Probably the same as previous releases, a few weeks after release, unless there’s a problem.

Trial ?

i think there is no trial for c 12

why’s that?

Hi, I am also waiting for the trial version.

As time goes by, I would like to know if there is a withdrawal time if I purchase the C12 license.

I mean to pay for the license of C12, and to have the possibility to get back the money paid after X days if I decide to refuse it.

Thx.

There is not. This is the sole purpose of the trial.

The best DAW is the one you know best. I program remotes for Live so I know it quite well, have used cubase since v1…what is the most important? To use a trial and see how it works for you. I mainly create music ie in my head, playing instruments and with others, production and mixing focused after that point etc and Cubase, esp for surround mixing (which I use reverbs etc in surround even in stereo projects) as well as traditional mix paradigm gives me favour for Cubase
If you are more a random creator pressing buttons/surfing presets… then Live is better suited imvho although each can do both of those in different ways…mixing and midi handling for eg composing is NOWHERE near as mature in Live…but its great at quick hack ideas in session view

Its about committing because there is always something ‘better’…bit like marriage really hehe