Cubase 12 upgrade - ‘Verification pending’

I have upgraded from 9.5 to 12 on windows pc… Steinberg activation manager is telling me ‘Verification pending’. I have been told Steinberg no longer uses dongle which is fine however I can’t seem to find any joy with this process. I have projects backing up !.. please help! Tony.

Please connect your USB-eLicenser dongle to your computer to verify that you have a Cubase 9.5 license that can be upgraded. Check this article for further instructions:

Thank you. I have been through this process at least 6 times and the message in the control centre says- ’ No license to Upgrade Selectable… there is a large red X… ?

You might have purchased the wrong upgrade. Please take a screenshot of the eLicenser Control Center (with the eLicenser serial numbers hidden) and compare the name of your Cubase license to which upgrade you bought according to the receipt/purchase confirmation email.

Receipt says- Cubase Elements 12 Upgrade from CubaseAI / LE 4 1- 11 or Essential .
On the control center it says- Cubase Elements 9.5 , and in very small print Steinberg , SeL

If you have Cubase Elements 9.5, then you should purchase the update from Cubase Elements, not Cubase AI / LE.

Please contact Steinberg Shop Support.

ok. thank you. Is there a way I can be refunded on my purchase or have the money transferred to a new license?

Please click the Steinberg Shop Support link above.

I had exactly the same thing, it’s nothing to do with buying the wrong version as I upgraded from 11 to 12 and I had the same thing. What it could be and you may have done this is you’ve not pasted the code you received in your email in the top left box of the Steinberg Activation Manager. It will also tell you in there it’s pending.

I have exactly the same problem with verification and it is not solved. The support service is SILENT as usual!

Please make a new topic about your issue.