Cubase 12 Verification Still Pending

this

1 Like

Please just take a screenshot of your eLicenser Control Center and what upgrade you purchased according to your receipts/purchase confirmation email.

Please contact Steinberg Shop Support for a refund on the upgrade that you didnā€™t need to purchase.

Here it is. I know it says elements is upgraded to 12 , this was the free upgrade i did during the grace period after trying to upgrade my old elements 11 license to the purchased artist 12 unsuccessfully for several days.

If you have Cubase Elements 12, then you should upgrade from Cubase Elements 12, not 11.

Please purchase the correct upgrade and contact Steinberg Shop Support for a refund on this one.

I had elements 11 when i bought the upgrade, I tried several times to upgrade through the elicenser but couldnā€™ t , eventually i upgraded my elements 11 to 12 hoping it would resolve the issue . It didnā€™ t . The online shop support says activated DACs are not refundableā€¦

1 Like

If your Cubase Elements 11 was grace period eligible, then technically you had a Cubase Elements 12 license. Please contact support.

1 Like

I see, thank you for replying.

Hi!

I think I have the same problem - my verification is still pending and I donā€™t know if I purchased the wrong update or if thereā€™s another problem with it. Also the support ticket is still open.

1 Like

HI @Tomswagner, you wanted to update von Cubase Elements 10.5 to Cubase Elements 12, right?

You should have bought this update:

Please get in contact with Asknet to change our update license.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply! I think i got confused wether I bought Elements or another version. I will contact Asknet!

Hello, Skulcar, 1 year later I had the same problem and after trying everything you tried, I clicked on the refresh button next to the profile icon, it changed the whole thing to red button called ā€˜activateā€™ which I did and things got resolved. Sincerely, Marat

I have the exact same problem. I own Cubase Elements 11 and bought the upgrade to Cubase Artist 12. It wonā€™t upgrade the license and Steinberg support has ignored my open ticket. The pending period is about to expire in a few days and I donā€™t know what to do. It looks like they sorted your issue but reading through this thread it seems many others are in the same position and there isnā€™t a clear solution. Please can someone help?