Cubase 13.0.30 - does not show my UR44C

Steinberg, Can you help!. Tonight, I started up my desktop and opened Cubase and I get the missing ports dialog.out of the blue after taking a windows update and Dell BIOS and rebooting. Things were working and properly connected a couple days ago. When I look at the Audio Connections, I only have Generic Low Latency ASIO Driver, and it shows my Line Steineberg UR44C connections to that, even though I can open the Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver and it shows the Device is the Steinberg UR44C on the ASIO tab.In the Cubase Audio Connections, I cannot select anything other than the Generic Low Latency ASIO Driver. It use to show me the Yamaha ASIO Driver. How do I get this back?
Did your licensing system mess this up?
My UR44C has been registered/licensed since 06/08/2023
How do I get the Yamaha Steinberg UR44 to show up in Cubase?
I’m not sure if this is a Windows, BIOS, or Cubase 13.0.30 issue, but I’m system down!
Thanks!

I found the problem. I blame Dell and Microsoft for pushing out updates. A few days ago, when I booted up my desktop, I was prompted to take a bios and windows update. I did and I thought that one of those caused the issue. But maybe it was the update to Cubase 13.0.30 that caused the audio system to reset.
I tested a bunch of my standalone VST’s and Studio One and Reaper and Gig Performer and all of those were properly using the UR44C and all the inputs and outputs were as expected.
However, every time I opened up Cubase it was complaining about missing ports which I kept setting to the UR44C in 1 and 2 but I never saw the other inputs.
To resolve this, I went to the Studio Setup - Audio system - ASIO Driver and found it was reset to Generic Low Latency Driver. I know I did not manually change that at any time. Once I have things like that setup and working I never change them.
I changed back to the Yamaha Steinberg USB ASIO and am back to normal now.
Steinberg, if this was due to updating from 13.0.21 to 13.0.30, please do not reset the Audio System in the future.
If this was Windows or Dell, I know how to get back to normal.
Thanks!