Cubase 13.0.30 Video Import Bug

Hello, I’d like to report a Cubase 13.0.30 bug. I’m on Windows 10 22H2.

What happens is that when I import the video from another Cubase session (which is spotted to timecode) it seems to completely lose its place on the timeline and gets dumped right at Bar 1.
Curiously, the accompany splits (dialog, fx, music etc) and even markers import correctly, to the right location be it to a timecode spot, or a bar number.

This is unusual behavior and doesn’t occur in Cubase/Nuendo 12.

Steps to reproduce problem,

1. Create a blank session, import video and accompanying audio.

2. Set tracks to linear mode, and move them to the correct timecode spot on the timeline. (Or set timecode to cursor, your choice)

3. Think of this as the master session.

4. Now close this session and create another cpr session to work on ‘cues’ in. Make sure this one has the starting timecode of 00:00:00:00.

5. Import tracks from the master session and select the Video track and accompanying Audio. Select absolute position, or relative position.

6. Regardless of the position you chose, the audio tracks will be imported at the right spot, but regardless, the video track will be dumped at Bar 1.

7. I have repeated this behavior but with Nuendo 12 and this does not occur; the video imports correctly at the right spot alongside its accompanying audio.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Hi,

This is a duplicate post, right?