Cubase 13.0.41 Hotfix

The Cubase 13.0.41 hotfix is now available. This update resolves an issue with MixConsole that caused the application to close unexpectedly when using the Wave-Meter.

The update is immediately available for download via the Steinberg Download Assistant.

6 Likes

Thanks. Hotfixes are always a good thing to the customers.

1 Like

@Matthias_Quellmann Thank you for the update!

Is this the last maintenance/hotfix update to Cubase 13?

Thank you

Please fix render in place / bounce audio for lanes with muted items which are taken as unmuted during these operations.

Hence what should be inaudible becomes audible post rendering.

1 Like

If Cubase 12 is anything to go by there may be another 2 or 3 - .50, .60 and .70.
I wonder if the yearly schedule is back on, um, schedule?

I don’t think it is. I can’t imagine there would be a plan ahead of time of how many maintenance updates there will be.
Cubase 12 stopped at .70, yes, but Cubase 11 ended with .41. The version before that, called it quits with 10.5.20…

I don’t know what the schedule is suppose to be nowadays. It’s been quite unpredictable since v11 was released.

Matthias was kind enough to answer[1] when 13.0.30 was released that it was not the last update. Perhaps they don’t know themselves this time?

1. Cubase 13.0.30 maintenance update ↩︎

Please add stereo out fader to the
left inspector zone

1 Like

I am totally regretting doing the 13.0.41 “hotfix” because it has been a hot mess ever since. It worked fine for me prior to the “update”. Dang. Can I go back to 13.0.4 or whatever? Metronome not working now, will not go into record enable, etc. This update has seemingly rendered Cubase useless for recording for me.