Cubase 13 - Can't save Process Plug-In Macros

When I try to save a Process Plug In Macro it always disappears after a new start. Does anybody know anything about this problem?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi,

What do you mean by Process Plug-in Macro, please?

Does Cubase quit properly, or does it maybe crash (silently) during the quit? Do you see the Safe Start dialog when you start Cubase?

Hey, thanks for your answer. Yes, it shuts down just how it should. But when I try to program a macro in the key commands menu the command „Process: Plug-In“ always disappears after a new start. That means all my key commands that include a Plug-In Process don‘t work.

Thanks 4 your help!

Hi,

Do you mean for example this (see screenshot), please?

2 Likes

Hi,

I can reproduce it, now.

Reported to Steinberg. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

Same problem here. Very annoying for my reverse reverb macro :frowning:

When you spend a hour reading about this and realise it’s not just Cubase but Nuendo as well and that this issue has been reported for over 3 years from what I can see with not a care in the world from Steinberg. Let’s just make a new compressor instead.
Then realising a bunch of macros you made that you can’t remember how you made don’t exist anymore cause cubase wiped them…Great.

Edit*

4 years is as far back as I can find the issue reported. This is on a thread in response to “make a reverse reverb macro”
Imagine making a feature for people as a selling point and then it not working…for 4 years.
Appreciate you reporting it Martin but at this point we should probably give up hope. If they cared it would have been patched in the last 4 years :frowning:

1 Like