Cubase 13 Pro Crashes a lot, very Random

Hello people,

I recently upgraded to Cubase 13 and I work on a Mac mini M1 chip with latest Firmware update. Cubase is crashing very frequently while doing some random things like copy pasting, rendering, or just clicking on a marked area. I really don’t know what to do… every time it says the issue is a different Plugin then before and sometimes there isn’t even a specific Plugin named.

its very annoying and makes me unable to work. It’s the first time I have such an issue with Cubase and I am very frustrated right now.

Also im new to these kind of threads so if somebody could tell me which files or so you need to help me pls say so…

Hope someone can help me …

Gabriel

Cubase 13-2023-12-08-121243.ips (464,4 KB)

Hi,

This crash comes from the Freezr plug-in. Please, make sure all your plug-ins are up to date.

okay so thanks for the reply :slight_smile: could it be that more than one plugin at a time can cause a crash? because I had it earlier with other plugins aswell …

Hi,

I wouldn’t say multiple plug-ins can crash at the very same time. But there might be more plug-ins, which all are crashing (this or that the next time).