Cubase 13 Pro FX Not Working

Hi

For some reason I can’t get a single effect to work, I’ve tried multiple channels, multiple effects, even shutdown & rebooted & the problem still exists.

Please help.

Thank You
Steve

Hi,

Could you be more specific? What exactly does it mean? What happens, if you try to add an Insert effect?

Can you see the plug-ins in the list? Does it appear in the Insert slot? Is it enabled?

1 Like

Hi

Thank you for your reply, the various effects I’ve tried all appear in the inserts & display correctly, though no matter what adjustments I make within the effect there is absolutely no change in any way shape or form to the actual sound, it’s just like your not using an effect.

BTW I’m on windows 10 & have never had I never had this issue in Cubase 12.

And yes it is enabled :+1:

Is this “project specific”? As in … does it happen with a freshly created project? Something strange going on, for sure, if you can load insert effects but they have no “effect”. I can’t remember ever reading a similar post. Have you tried disabling preferences?

1 Like

Hi

Thank you for your reply, this is happening with a newly created project, though I will see if the same thing happens with an older project, I’ll let you know the outcome, also I’ve got a couple of ideas that I need to try out.

Kind regards
Steve

The inserts are also not “bypassed” by accident?

1 Like

Hi Doedel,

Thank you for your reply, the inserts are definitely not bypassed.

kind regards
Steve

Hi,

Could you please attach a screenshot of the MixConsole? I would like to see the Insert slots and the routing, please.

1 Like

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your reply, luckily I have just managed to sort out the FX issue, it was down to the routing in Groove Agent, Thank you to you and everyone that offered assistance, its very much appreciated.

Have a great weekend all.

Kind Regards
Steve