maybe this question has already been answered by the forum is huge and I have not found what I was looking for.
I’m struggling with recording ezdrummer tracks separately in different audio channels. Not sure if youtube link are allowed, so I will explain the procedure I found:
- from vst instrument panel, click to enable all outputs (as midi tracks);
- create N-busses /as needed from ezdrummer) in the output vst connections menu (let’s say 3 mono and 3 stereo), setting the port as not connected;
- for each midi drum channel, link the midi channel to the relative audio channel;
- for each audio channel, choose as input the relative output bus created previously;
- set track ready for record, and hit record button.
Step 4 is my main problem: I cannot see output busses as input, and it seems quite unusual (other google searches on how to do this result in pretty much the same procedure).
Anyone can help? It’s a problem of my cubase version? I’ve to set something that I do not know in some place that I do not know either? Do you know another procedure to do that?