Cubase 5 64-bit + MIDIOverLAN issue

Hi -

I’m wondering if anyone has successfully used MIDIOverLAN to send midi INTO Cubase 5 64-bit, from another computer? Or does anyone know if there’s a reason why the 64-bit Cubase can’t/won’t read incoming MIDI from MIDIOverLAN?

I’m using Cubase 5 Studio on a PC (Win7 64-bit Pro) as a VST slave, using MOL to send MIDI into it from a Mac Pro, both running the latest version of MOL. Using the 32-bit version of Cubase, this works perfectly, but the 64-bit version seems to be a no-go. Cubase sees the MOL ports (they show in Device Setup), and each port in the MOL monitor window lights up red, as they should, but no MIDI is actually getting into Cubase. This is a brand new clean install of Windows, both versions of Cubase have the exact same, unaltered, default prefs.

For the record, the 64-bit Cubase receives MIDI just fine if I plug in a USB controller directly on that computer. Also, other applications (eg. Vienna Ensemble PRO 64-bit) on the same computer work perfectly with MOL, so it seems like it’s purely an issue between Cubase 5 64-bit and MOL.

If anyone has any insight, I’d love to know.

Specs:
Cubase Studio 5.5.3
MOL CP 3.3.901 (same version on master and slave side)
Windos 7 64-bit Professional
Intel i5 2400
Asus P8P67 mobo
G.Skill 8GB PC-10333 DDR3

Thanks!

-Andreas