Cubase 5 missing parts of recorded track

Hi,

I really hope someone can help me. I am using a Peavey Vypyr 75 amp for recording in Cubase 5. The problem is everytime I listen to a playback, parts of my tracks are missing (track is kind of broken), and it seems like Cubase is bugging. On my older PC, track would start realesing noise instead of sounds I recorded, but then would come back without even changing a ryhtm. Does someone know what can be a problem??

Hi and welcome on the forum,

Are the Audio Parts/Events missing visually or are there an audio dropouts?

Hi,

Thanks for a quick reply. Well I don’t get any pop-ups like users usually experience when they have audio droppouts, and my track doesn’t stop completely but simply jumps to the next part of the track and kills the rythm and everything. When it comes to an audio parts and events, I am not sure. I do see like broken track like nothing is recorded, but that part of the track usually plays my recording anyway (most of the time). To be honest I don’t have a lot of knowledge in recording music, but this problem is kind of unchanged regardless to what kind of PC I use. Sorry for the long post.

Hi,

Could you try to increase your Audio Device Buffer Size, please?