Cubase 5 on multiple computers

Hello,
I have a Mac G5 with cubase 5 full version on it. I’ve been using it for quite a while and I love it!!! I’m looking to add it to another computer so I can not have to lug my big machine with me to practice. Here are my questions:
1: can I install Cubase 5 LE on another computer and record the tracks and then put the separate tracks on a zip and then bring them to the G5 and mix them with the full version?

2: The computer I am going to use at the practice room is PC windows. will this screw with the ease of use?

3: I have the unlock key for my software but I have lost my install cd along with my access code. Is there a way to procure cubase 5 full version and just take my key with me.
Thanks so much!!

Matt

I would think that the easiest way to do this is to download and install the Cubase 5 full version onto your 2nd computer. Then just move the dongle to wherever you want to use it. The Cubase 5 software download should be available in your MySteinberg account.

You can move/copy/import separate track files or copy your whole project to the other computer. Getting this to work right is doable but, IMO, you will have a learning curve to go through when it comes to keeping things tidy and sync’d on both computers.

So give it a go and have fun. :wink:

Regards :sunglasses: