Cubase 5 Update Blizzards

Hello Steinberg’s

I have Installed the updates to make my joy more powerfull, about primarily for the chalenge it makes to enlight the program for better, at least to solve a problem happening after some pulses working on the track annoying the sound card driver. Fool!

This problem have showed as related to The Cubase audio proccess not working properly on my sound drivers, first it stopped to proccess the sounds including in the sound wave encoding, therefore it has increased the time to encode the file. something about max of 2 minutes, to 10 minutes.

It’s very clank to convert my previously working sound assets.

It has happened after a next step additional plug-in VST melodrama, fully working asset, primarily. Just a melody. What it have with what is this, or which right to stop it? Ich happens, but ich not.
I want to know at what point Cubase 5 Supports plug-ins from the working right originals to main-strains?!

Actually the problem has not estabilished with the plug-in, within or with out it turn the problem to down off the sound on the playing structure fully compilant of Cubase 5.

:::It indicates Asio Cache Overloads, nothing is overloading than before working normally. It Clips on Full duplex selection on Cubase Device Setup. It clips hasnt’ happened In the seqüence not proccessing before. This “nothing” on ASIO and DirectX Full Duplex down and clips, turning out the sound; abnormally.

It seem as a DirectX Full Duplex Problem not encountered and a Groove Agent Beating Overload with another something plug-in. I haven’t found a solution even re-installing it.

With the Update 5.5.0 and 5.5.3 the Problem has fixed, but the sound has decreased. The Interface is just another part not most liked. But maybe ok if I make from the start.

I have uninstalled the update and it gave me some anomalies like interface and zooming not working properly. Even uninstalling all the program again. Something on the interface has changed. I’m not talking about the Settings, for sure. I don’t want to update making happy to loose it. I don’t want my track unamped! I have uninstalled it several times because of this overload to keep with the 5.0.1 Version. I have a lot to learn of this, I’m on the first Logical Enthusiasm about this, but It’s not helping to continue on this what I have started. “The update”

Whatever, I’m satisfied with the retail version if it was not these problems.

I have solved the problem re-installing it from zero, I haven’t lost my work, for thang god! but some problems still pulses about my choices, It not make me happy all the time, but is very expasive, working fully to the time. I like it. I’m satisfied and I hope I find the solutions and use the updates without loose my work too.

Interesting!!!

Literal translation?

Yes, a better translation would help.

Reminds me of a band I just saw where they took the words to a song and ran it through several translators and then back to english
eg English > German > Italian > etc > English

Let’s do like this: If you know the answer; you post, If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you don’t criticize.

Just follow the rules and talk about or shut up.

:arrow_right: It still are the Steinberg International Deutch Forum I’m asking for my respective product in the meaning it has been choosed, please respect it.

Lets do it like this…

You post what can only be described as nonsense in English, I try to work out whats going on!?! ask for a better description and get told to shut up!!!

try again…

please

May you’re not a member from the steinberg Team to speak more. What I have said is very clearyfull in english.

In your version of English maybe :confused:
Sorry man, would love to help but that really doesn’t make any sense to me.

Yeah, you really have to know.

Moderator: What’s this?

What is your native language? Try posting in the the language you understand and maybe someone who speaks the same can help you. I have seen Spanish posts responded to in Spanish. Just a suggestion. I’m not trying to be an ass, just trying to help. I can tell you are frustrated.

I am not the entity to help your feelings about race. You even think about what I am. It’s a forum for the mean program, it’s made in the means of rights and have a specific tópic to be talked to be discussed or just read. It’s for members. Owners of the program.

Make your way to your destiny and don’t bother me. Are you crazy, It showings it. In the mean understandment, not in the mean have.

Take care with your life I’m going in mine. Do not mistood my clearyfication with my business.

Your speaks about language just takes me out of my proscription to be rudge with you, you’re being rudge. I like what I’m and I don’t want to change it, and don’t like people from outside my business speaking useless only to bother. It’s not the place to discuss it. Go find a web more compatible with your questions…

-Moderator!?

They cannot try to change my way.

You have obviously misunderstood me. I was trying to help. You will receive no help from me or anyone else unless you change your approach.

Sincerely,
Haywood Jablowme :imp:

You mate are off your head!!! I think you understand very well.

Any other report to the topic making the things going on, If you are; be free to post. I insist to give the atention to the moderator for this Riot on my topic. Rid it off.