Cubase 6.5.1 pre-release Update available

Is there a list anywhere of fixes in the works? What about this one:

I foolishly upgraded to Cubase 6.5.1 and created a project that used Addictive Drums (32-bit in 64-bit Cubase). I was more than a little annoyed when Cubase could not reopen the project. All Addictive Drums was doing was echoing MIDI clips from its own libraries. I was not even using the drum editor. I’m becoming increasing more frustrated at Cubase’s inability to do some of even the most basic tasks, like re-open an existing project.

After restarting I was able to reload the project and froze the MIDI tracks so I could finish off the project in another DAWS.

Please be soon!!! Please I payed for an upgrade of fantastic cubase product not bugs crashing and errors
I’m in Australia ’ last night I downloaded the 6.5 upgrade this cost me $59 ! After download I ran the installer, I had no problems. The installation finished with no problems! However, I started a new project then added instrument (retrologue) working great no issues awesome sounds!! Can’t wait to use in a project, that aside! I added the Padshop instrument and no sound !!and no edit instrument button it was greyed out, I was like Wtf. So I started a new project but this time added the Padshop first and it worked so I played and it sounds kinda cool as well but then when i added retrologue same as the first attemp no sound and no edit instrument button. The HotFix download did fix this problem. So now they both working fine. Except now when I close my project window ( I get asked to save , don’t save or cancel) when I press save cubase crashes with the following "Error, A serious problem has occurred please try to save your work under another name, please contact steinberg tech support with a description of what you did to create this problem and the created file c:\pgfiles\steinberg\cubase6\cubase6.log . I then click OK then another Prompt box appears! Microsoft visual c++ runtime library. Runtime error! Program c:\pgfiles\steinberg\cubase 6\cubase6.exe R6025 - pure virtual function call. Someone please help or let me know if you guys are finding this or not I didn’t want to pay for an upgrade of errors and crashes!! Help help help please

Is anyone having problems with screen tearing in 64 bit Cubase? The black information area above the time line obscures portions of the screen when I scroll up and down. It’s a horrible graphical glitch that basically requires me to shut down the session and reopen in 32 bit. This has only started happening since I installed 6.5 Anybody else experiencing this graphics-related glitches?

Not seen it reported yet :frowning:

With all these little glitch issues with 6.5 I guess we won’t see a fully supported update until like 6.5.4 as they all slowly unfold! It a shame I can’t report my details directly to steinberg . Being in Australia means I have to rely on someone else passing the message along and we all know Aussies can’t be bothered to pass on someone else’s problems any way it seems progression is happening rather quickly , Great job steinberg keep up this great work!!! :smiley:

Thank You ! :sunglasses:

For This ! :sunglasses:

Waiting For Cubase 6.5.2 ! :sunglasses:

I update to 6.5 for reason of easy editing with one tool but its only one tool editing only in main windows but when i enter in part then dont work and what’s worse all tools are woking totaly different from cubase 6 and now i need to click not one tool click 4 times to make just simple edit in part!
Plz stainberg can u make that one tool edit also in part editing cos dont make a sense!now give money to update for nothing i go back to 6
P.s. or is it possible some how to enable that in pref.

Is there a timeframe for the proper release for this? I don’t like to install pre-release in case there is a problem?

Thanks

Yeah, it´s been two months almost… guys are sleeping or there´s gonna be real bugfix? i believe the first

Any news on 6.5.2?

Any news on the update…please