Cubase 6.5 64 bit score problem in Windows 7

Since I recently upgraded to Cubase 6.5 64 bit I am having a problem using the score display function. I can open selected folders okay and the notes, chord symbols are correctly displayed until I drag an object or objects. The screen redraw isn’t happening and I get a partial image of the score page.

If I close the page and reopen it by clicking on the folders all of the items can be viewed again in their new positions. I have found that the page will also redraw if I click some of the boxes such as “bar handles” “layout” etc. Previously I was using 64 bit Cubase Studio 5 without this problem.

I notice that there has been a recent update for Cubase Artist 6.5 because of problems with the scoring function. Could this be a related problem?

In addition the score display is working fine when I run the 64 bit version of Cubase 5.5.2

This must be a bug with version 6.5.1 surely …

Does anybody from Steinberg read these posts?

This does happen here occasionally, not often enough to be be=othered much as everything always gets to normal without obvious reason or after a close and open the score window

Gerard