Cubase 6.5, motif xs8, remote control issue

Hello,
I’m having a problem trying to use my motif xs8 as remote control in Cubase 6.5.4, with my new PC. I was able to use the remote function with my macbook pro, but I was connecting the motif xs by firewire, using it also as soundcard.
I already tried to ask in the Motifator forum, where I’ve always found a solution, but sadly not this time…

First of all, here’s the setup: Windows 7 ultimate 64bit, Amd fx 8350, Asrock extreme 3motherboard, Cubase 6.5.4, Steinberg ur28m soundcard, motif xs8 connected via USB.
I installed all the drivers needed (Yamaha usb driver V.3.1.2, the Motif extension V 1.6.1, Yamaha-Steinberg usb drivers 1.7.3), of course, the 64bit versions.
I’m sure the configurations of the motif xs and of cubase are correct, anyway I’ll try to upload screens.

Here’s the problem: I press the remote button on my motif xs, but info doesn’t appear on the motif screen; when I press the control buttons, I can see midi messages arriving in cubase (by the orange line in the control bar) but nothing happens; cubase seems not to beable to understand these commands.

Do you know if there’s any know issues with my kind of setup? What’s going wrong?!

Thank you very much for your time, cheers.
Fabio

Solved!