Cubase 6.5 Update order (Boxed)

I ordered the Cubase 6.5 update (boxed) on the 9th of March. I’m wondering how long it takes for one of your (Steinberg) partners to ship it out… I’ve been waiting impatiently for that email stating that it has been shipped out… :sunglasses:

Thanks…

three hours and no reply… that’s cool… :astonished:

I guess I’m not going to get any answer from Steinberg. Anyone ordered the boxed update? and can you tell me how long it took to get it in the mail?

Where are you located?
Although I’d guess you should expect at least an automatic email by now :confused:

Hey Strophold,
Thanks for the reply…I’m located in the US.
I only got an automated email stating that they got my money and I should be getting an email with the tracking number when it shipped. That email was on the 9th…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Problem’s or so called problems are solved/answered every time I whine!!! Thanks… … … wha!!! :smiley:

Are you expecting Steinberg to answer to you in 4 hours, when writing on their forum at 7:39 pm?

Dude… Really… I made fun of my own impatient self and you have to respond with that comment? I ordered the product on the 9th and it didn’t ship until the 12th. Wouldn’t you be a little concern that your money was taken out of your account as soon as you ordered but no email for almost four days notifying of the shipment info? Give me a break. Three to four hours by the way is ample time to for a respons. I could understand if it was four minutes…