cubase 6.5 with analog gear whos very stupid

hi im a cubase 6.5 artist user and im in a spot of bother. Im running a chain of analog stuff , tr727, 606, sh101, xox box and i would like to press start on the chain and the cubase sequencer to start at the same time. I have bought a kenton pro solo mark 2 and have tried to set it up myself with no luck…i would imagine there is a setting in cubase to activate this , im very bad at reading manuals is there anybody in simple terms help me . Im in vauxhall london if anybody is local and would like to earn a small fee…

I volunteer to take some of your hardware if that helps :sunglasses:.
So some of your hardware has built in sequencers you want to sync up with the Cubase transport?

@weekendgangster: What are using as a MIDI interface?

im using a m audio fast track ultra so i should have the right stuff to get in working ive also checked the midi leads, they work i think its something in cubase im not doing.

i have shortened the chain to the roland 606 and xoxbox coonected by dinsync to try and see if the 727 is not working but still nothing happens…

yes so everything plays at the same time…using the roland 727 as a master and cubase as a slave…