Cubase 6 64-bit plugins

Hopefully someone on here can help me. I have been using Cubase 5 for a while now, but today i purchased the upgrade for Cubase 6. I have installed both the 32-bit and the 64-bit versions. But when opening up the 64-bit version of Cubase 6 there are no external plugins at all, only the ones that comes with Cubase. How can i get all my other plugins to show up in Cubase 6 64-bit?
I know that many of my 32-bit plugins probably won’t work, but that’s another discussion. I just want to see what plugins work in 64-bit, but i can’t figure out how to find them…

you need to add them in the plugins information list (or what ever its call).

you need to add them in the plugins information list (or what ever its call).

whoops double post

Not really sure what you mean. I go to devices and select plug-in information. Then what? Is it the VST 2.x Plug-in Paths?

Yes, but you should really know what you’re doing first, so do a bit of reading. There are some suggestions here: How Does Cubase Distinguish Between x64 & x86? - Cubase - Steinberg Forums.

With this upgrade I’ve been able to get by with just the 64-bit version … I no longer need to use the 32-bit version of Cubase. You should try the 64-bit version on its own first and see how you go.