Cubase 6 and all derivatives: 6.0.5 update released

So, the VST Bridge problem is fixed, and i assume this still does not have anything to do with the absence of Rosetta. THe older VST plugins will not work still with this update, corrct?

RJ

Does this mean if mouse cursor is not over the automation lane, automation handles are not visible? I don’t think those things should ever be hidden at all.

+1

But thanks in advance for “Almost getting it right . . .” :wink:

First, thanks for the updates. Really appreciate it. I am weondering if anything has been done to cure the “crash on exit” problem.

fantastic update-does this mean that embracer synth will be working?

Nice work Steinberg, this update has a lot of things I’ve been waiting to see!

Still of course hoping for variaudio performance improvement for long tracks and also for the elastique algorithm to be added as a choice, but this batch of fixes are all most welcome.

Maybe if I put this more eloquently we’ll get some feedback ( I am on HKH’s side):
Have you kindly addressed the lanes issue (particularly re:midi but audio too) so that a certain group of Cubase users can be freed from the desert island that they find themselves stuck on?

+1 !!
I lose my overview with the new lane scheme!

moving forward! :sunglasses:

:question:

And while we’re at it… - pitch shifting of low doublebass notes was better in CB5… :exclamation:
Mads

Bummed that Rewire won’t make it into the 6.0.5 update :neutral_face: Can you give us an idea of when you think it might happen?

Regards,
Marc

Will these old Vst-plugins run in Cubase 6.0.5 Snow Leopard, Lion, Windows 7?

Model-E
Karlette
A1
Dcota
Groove Agent
Hypersonic
Xphraze
Neon
cs40
Virtual Electric Guitar
Virtual Acoustic Guitar
Virtual Guitarist Electric Edition
Virtual Guitarist 2
Plex

Hjörtur

VST Bridge: VST 2 32-bit plug-ins in Cubase in 64-bit mode under Mac OS X Lion are now working properly.

Don’t work…

Mac os 10.7.2 Cubase 6.0.5

You have to tell Cubase to rescan your plugins… that did the trick for me

I’m back up and running in Lion - great work Steinberg.

I have NOT been able to upgrade Cubase 6 on my laptop since 6.0. It’s fine on my desktop, but when I run any of the upgrades (as administrator), I see the progress bar loads, then I see a small window for a split second… then nothing… any ideas?

Just installed the update and tried out Media Bay. Cubase is still not able to play a loop aligned to project speed - come on guys, that can’t be do difficult, can it? Dropping a file into the arrangement aligns it nicely, how difficult can it be to use all the information in the media preview?

BTW: I rescanned the media files after the update, if that’s the suggestion …

Please could you give an approximate date when the REWIRE issue with 64 bit will be fixed. I upgraded to Cubase 6 64 bit and Reason 6 for this purpose and I’ve been waiting ages along with others.

A date would be really appreciated.

I noticed this too unfortunately. In fact, I would go so far as to say this is worse than previous versions in how loops are handled and played back to the project speed.

So I’m contacting my support personnel.
Happens on both x86 and x64 update.

Any ideas?

Aloha B,
and welcome to the board.
Nice 1st post.
Hope david’s reply helped, and that you got it all sorted.
{‘-’}