Cubase 6 and all derivatives: 6.0.7 update pre-announcement

DM-24 and DM-3200 are totally different animals when it comes to remote control. I don’t think there’s nothing in common between these two in this application.

I’m sorry,

but where are currently the questions regarding the 6.0.7 ?

(please post support questions in the forums, or contact Steinberg support directly)

Cheers,

Chris

Thanks!

I looked up the DM-24 and I am still wondering if this acts as your audio interface or not…I can see it is a digital mixer andy maybe a control surface…But still if it does not act as your audio interface, it has NO influence on your latency…If you use it as an interface through an optional interface card (I saw adat somewhere…) you should select whatever the name of that interface card is in your asio setup:

Devices->device setup->on the left choose VST audio system.

On the right below “Vst audio system”,choose whatever audio interface you use in the asio in the drop down menu. Multiple interface and drivers may be available. You should choose of course the interface you use AND the driver with the name “ASIO” in it. This driver provides the lowest latency.

Then on the left under “vst audio system” you will see the name of the interface driver you chose on the right. Select it.

Now on the right you will have a label “control panel”. Select this. A dialog will open. Here, select a buffer size as low as your system can handle (lower buffer= less latency, but more strain on the cpu). For playing guitars through software I prefer a buffer size/ latency as low as possible (128 buffer size or less).

HTH,

Hugo

Lets not hijack this thread. I will start a new one whenI re-install 6.5 and patch it. If it does not work I will post

What about MIDI crash in editors - cubase 6.5.1?

we are currently investigating it.

Cheers,

Chris

Thanks Chris, good to know :slight_smile:

It would be great if you could include an option with the channel batch export to export with sends and busses as well. It is very frustrating for me to export stems having to solo each submix/group of channels and export them separately.

+1, since they already allow all other types of outputs, why not include these as well?

i am trying to apply the free 6.0.6 , 6.0.5 is on this mac and working fine -

iMac 24" 4gb ram os=10.7.3 - it says " Cubase 6 not found , i need to have cubase 6 installed "
it is
where exactly is the upgrader looking for 6 or 6.0.5 to be on the hdd path ???

DIGITRAXS - iMac 24" 2.66 ghz core2 duo - 4gb ram os=10.7.3

Try and update your elicenser software.

i have usually kept that up to date , it is app version 2.2.2.9
and i see : eLC Installation Version = 6.3.2.8078
really this is not THAT old
but
i am gonna try installing latest…

eLicenser Control 6.3.5.6090
which includes following components:
eLicenser Control Center 2.2.4.1 (GUI Application)
Synsopos 1.11.10.5 (Background Process)
Synsoacc 1.12.1.0 (DLL)
Soft-eLicenser 1.2.5.5 (DLL)

still same message , i cant beleive id actually have to re-install 6.0 to get this to work
any other suggestions

Indeed, thank you for giving us hope. (for answering)
Cubase still is great, hope to get the chance to use at full capacities.
Thanl you for your efforts!

Not mentioned in 6.0.7 list…

Thinking out loud here…Why should we pay more to regain functionality that was already there in 5 …personally I don’t need another synth, if thats the reason for the up-charge :unamused:

True… Cubase 6 lane editing really is a p.i.t.a.! :angry:

I used to run a sine wave at 45.5hz, sidechain - gated under my kick! this is now way out OMG It now pulses after the kick! It’s really is Stuffed up right now !!! spewing Arghhhhhhhhh Hurry up steinberg! Im now 4 days without my DAW working properly!!! me sad Im now back to using Cubase 6.0.0 but on the happy side latency is back to normal YEY :wink: DID i waste my $59 on 6.5.1 Yes I sure did!! untill its fixed of course!

Use another Compressor for sidechain cubase compressor sucks.
See my german post for NI Compressors:

I wish that the midi CC 64 lane would be updated so that I could have actual continuous control with values 1-127 instead of on/off. There are piano sample libraries that support half-pedaling.