cubase 6 artist - can't findsuperior drummer in vst instrume

Hi all!

has anyone already have this problem?
I can’t find the Superior Drummer 2 software in my cubase 6Art within the vst instruments part.

I already lost almost 2 days re-installing the software, moving the plugs in, trying to find on forums/internet what the problem can be without any success

How should it in the WIndows explorer look like?
what can the problem be?

What I can’t figure out, is I already installed the software on another computer and didn’t have this problem…
Hope you can help.
many thanks,
Jerome

You installed the Plugin in the correct folder, or added the folder you installed to the shared folders?
You´re in 32 bit / 64 bit Cubase and OS wise?
You´re on windows what…?
Delete the blacklist.xml?

Hi THinkingcap,

I first installed all my sftwares (SD2, cubase 6, Metal Foundry) in a common folder but it didn’t work many times.
THis time I didn’t change anything. WHere should the files be?

• in a common folder?
  • directly in “Toontrack”?
  • directly in “Steinberg”?

Windows 7 home premium
64 bits. Could it be the problem since I have 2 folders with “programs files”?
what do you mean with “OS” wise?

I have the blacklist file in program files/hewlet packard/recovery folder. I guess I should not delete it…?

I hope it helps you to understand.
thanks again,
Jérôme

If with “The files”, you mean the soundlibraries - they can be where ever you want, but the Plugin itself should be in the VST Plugin folder, or if not, you should specify the folder in Cubase where it is located.
Once again: See manual -> Installing and managing VST Plugins.

I have the blacklist file in program files/hewlet packard/recovery folder. I guess I should not delete it…?

probably not - but this is not the file I´m talking about anyway…

Hi THinkingcap,

thanks for the help. I managed to do it!

Jerome