cubase 6 upgrade from cubase LE confusion

hi all,
When i bought my lexicon alpha 3 1/2 years back i got the cubase LE bundled with it, after a year i bought the cubase studio 4 upgrade, and last year again i have upgraded it to cubase studio 5…
through my Steingberg account i can see that i have registered 2 Cubase product:

1. Cubase LE with serial no —
  2. Cubase Studio 5 with Usb e-licenser

Now it seem that Steinberg has come out with a “big offer” for those who wants to upgrade to cubase 6 from cubase LE/AI,
my question is: can i buy this upgrade offer and upgrade it from my first cubase LE? regardless that i have own a CS5. Can i upgrade it using the same dongle that i use for my CS5? please help!!

p/s: the reason is there is ONLY this upgrade available in MALAYSIA, n the price is the same as cubase 6 upgrade from CS5, just the dont have it here (in my country)

another thing, any different between cubase LE with cubase LE 4/5 ?
is it just a new version of free cubase LE nowdays…?

my question is: can i buy this upgrade offer and upgrade it from my first cubase LE? regardless that i have own a CS5. Can i upgrade it using the same dongle that i use for my CS5? please help!![/quote]
I don´t know which "big offer you are talking about, but my guess is it is valid for Cubase LE /AI 4/5, which is not Cubase LE. Apart from that, since you already upgraded your Version of LE, you can´t upgrade it a second time. You can upgrade from Cubase Studio 5 though.

[/quote]

He just said he can’t, that upgrade is not available in his country. I really don’t know the answer though, hope someone from Steinberg can chime in.

Hi guys, thx for the reply, anyone else knows about this?? does it mean my LE is useless
nowdays?? :frowning:

P/s: my studio 4 is the full version (i think), dongle included when i bought it… Only later i upgrade it to Cs5

anyone from Steinberg?? anyone ??

As good as… It is based on Cubase SX 1, which is roughly 10 years old. Here in europe there is no official upgrade path anymore since version 4 or somethimg like that IIRC

Hi

I have the some problem. I have not red this post when I asked almost the some thing.

How much is the upgrade from Cubase LE 4 to 6?

Trik

According to this, it is $299 US.

Wrong, it’s $149.99.

Are we talking about an upgrade to Cubase Artist 6 or Cubase 6?
Sincerely,
J.L.

mashedmitten wrote: Wrong, it’s $149.99.

Are we talking C5Le to C6?
Please provide a link so I can upgrade TODAY.

Thanx

Sorry, my bad. The $149.99 is for Artist. :blush: