Cubase 6 Vari-Audio distorted (not in Cubase 5)

Well I want to say that I very much appreciate your engagement. I think it’s great that you’re here and getting user feedback. As users, we really, really appreciate that. I think your engagement will both create a better product and reflect positively on Steinberg with its most engaged users.

But I also understand that you’re essentially doing this on your “free” time and that you have a schedule to meet where you’ve likely committed to doing a ful load of coding, unit testing, bug fixing, etc. And of course everything you’ve mentioned that you want to get done are things we’d like to see happen so we appreciate that you can’t engage on every topic and that when you engage you do so in a limited way.

Thanks again, Onno.

Very well put Onno. Another thanks on my part.

I feel we all agree basicly.
Thanks to not feeling bothered :slight_smile:.
I’m out of here today or tomorrow, so don’t wonder if I don’t show up in new threads.
I only will respond to threads I already posted in.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

thank you Onno for your detailed answer. i hope you do continue to read the forum and post in as many threads as possible, particially at this important period in time with a new release. we get few posts from Steinberg progammers here. it is much appreciated.

and re: lights and one thread called Cubase 6 : EVERYTHING. i see your point. and they way you made it was funny too. hehe nuff said.

:slight_smile: