Cubase 6 wallpaper ?

How about PNG in future?

I’m sorryto say but that new Cubase 6 wallpaper is really revolting… Too much colour, too unbuilt face… Too much like… Ewwwwwwww!

Can you make something better?

James

i agree thats its not the best looking wallpaper on the planet , sorry but !

That red mess is it?!

I agree - it’s EURGH.

All the others make the grade, but they’re not C6. Maybe just a slight change to the C5 one?

sorry…
these official wallpapers (?) of Cubase 6 reminds me more of an advertising banner!
(erm…it is also - see N5 and WL!)
very urgly. too much writing, colours, fonts, far too much graphical elements…yuk.
(the red one, as if the oh-so-creative graphic artist wanted to distinguish themselves.:wink:
not easy on the eyes on a hard working day at the studio!

Now I create my own WP: pure black. most beautiful. for years the best.
:mrgreen:

I totally agree with that!
Please no text or screenshots on WP - it should be a neutral background with the company id and not so fancy -
The new C6 WP (the red one) looks very aggresive, I am sure it will affect my mixes :wink:
I guess I’ll stick with the PT9 WP…

whew, that red wallpaper is errrr not a good wallpaper. It would be a great trailor poster for a movie or a video game. But, as a desktop wallpaper … fail

LOL i’ll be a bit ‘kinder’ with my remarks… i do think it is a little fussy and a little too eye-catching for a desktop background.

I think I prefer this one…

Awwwwwwwwwwwww … that’s cute! :smiley:

Too bad I don’t do wallpaper. I’ve had plain black background since 1999 and I think It’s going to stay that way :sunglasses:

ohhh,

you should make a little warning. My screen melt almost here by that green collor

Cheers,

Chris

hehehehehe

Are you too young to remember?

That’s true original Steinberg wallpaper, from the Atari ST. :smiley:

Yeah, but we had analog monitors then and the green was much smoother …

…on the SM124 it was grey!

What an amazing monitor that was. Small but very clear.

grey is a very smooth green! gray scale FTW

And nowhere the word Cubase!? I guess it’s artsy…

Luck, Arjan

yup.
see the red one: Wallpaper | Steinberg
That has nothing to do with Cubase, IMHO.
Guessing Game in this red case: where´s the word cubase? where´s the Cubase logo? where we recognize what DAW we use? even the “number six” is hard to see - instead of this there are a lot of background information about this product…maybe a wallpaper for potential pre-customers who have not yet C6…? :mrgreen:

That wallpaper is what started the last 30 or so posts, Including the old Atari interface :slight_smile:

Yeah the official Red wallpaper is not good. Its just an advert.

Wavelabs about the only usable one there. Nuendo 4’s great but bright white is a bit much. you need shades for it.

Something Darker, with a cool image as well as C6 branding.

Be very cool right about now…