Cubase 7.0.1 / Cubase Artist 7.0.1 pre-release available

no fixed the mackie controll bug?

Hi, I just added one for iLok plug-ins.

Cheers,
Helge

+1 … ?

+1 to all this.

Keep patching and we will keep moaning, that way we all get what we want at the end of the day :sunglasses:
now…about that CC121 EQ compatability! :wink:

Nice :wink:

Deactivated the Hub. I don’t need advertisement for Steinberg products… By the way - check your firewall-settings if it does not run. I’m pretty sure that this is no Steinberg bug when Hub doesn’t work…

Can you deactivate it? I heard that even though you do not ask it to connect, it still keeps trying - even if (like me) you do not have an internet connection on your music computer.

Go to preferences and take a look into the first menue “General”. Deactivate “Use Steinberg Hub”. Voilà…

I’m still waiting on:

• Fix to Variaudio bug where segmenting a note and shifting one portion fully divides this into 2 distinct notes - rather than introducing a slide (transition) in between (not sure if I’ve botched up the description here).
  • CC121 EQ knobs support

Hopefully soon? i.e. - 7.0.2?

-Peter

Excellent! Thanks.

Yes, please…

Thanks Helge!

What do you mean when you say “performance”? :open_mouth:

I mean that cubase 7 should require less resources … use a powerful machine! because the cpu is always in overload ??

Do you mean the red ligh in the right hand side of the ASIO meter stays on?

In my case the red light comes on when loading a project, then stays on until I click on it. It does not mean CPU stays “in overload”. It looks like a little bug, surely the light should not stay on?

Mauri.

the light does not stay on, but there are peaks and consequent continuous noise (crakles)
now I’m still using Cubase 6.5 and it’s perfect!

Make a new :confused: thread!

I don’t see it. Where is the update?

Likely the thread title will change or a new thead with “update” in the title.

This is only an announcement. :cry:

Hi all,
exactly, the update will be in available in about 2 hours!

Cheers,
Helge