Sorry to seem one track minded but, considering the UI regrressions :
- Is the preferences ‘Appearenances/Work area’ page available again with the horizontal and vertical relative grids display settings ? This is nearly a showstopper for me.
- is there again a normal project cursor (without the horrible and useless blorry white mask) ?
- have there been improvements concerning the FX/group ‘Wrap controls’ behavior with the R/W buttons behaving as expected ?
- Is there again a normal (not plain white) background of the ‘Overview line’ ?
Otherwise I’ll keep on using 5.1.1 and 6.5.4 as presently…
Do the EQ improvements include the case of the disappearing EQ pop-up when clicking on quick-menu or preset boxes outside the pop-up? I’m sure I’ve seen someone mention this but darned if I can find it.
[Edit: yes, dealt with in 7.0.2 ]
Will I be able to tell the difference between VST2 and VST3 plugs when inserting?
Control room bug fixed? (+1.1db gain applied)
sorry but I don’t see the fix for the mackie (& others) control for the hidden track ?
A great effort, thanks, CS.
No solving of the major C7 performance issues that alot of mac users are complaining about (including myself) ???
Personally i don’t give a sh*t for all those improvements stated, if only the performance would be up to par with C6.5.
Just my 2 cents.
this sounds like a serious update! thanks 100x… but I have 1 question… actually 2
- what is - Full track header coloring?
2. i’m confused about “Track Presets for Group / FX / VST Instrument return and Input / Output channels”
… couldnt I already do this? I have been doing this previously? (clearly i’m missing something)
For whatever reason SB never lists all the changes –there are always fixes, changes and removals that can only be discovered by installing the version.
Looks like you are going to keep the look of the mixer console with icons different from Cubase? A different typography, too? And on / off buttons are almost invisible. I can not believe it.
Did you forget the Mackie Problem to reflect the channels like the Mixer on the screen does?
wow, 7.0.2 has not yet been released and people already start complaining…
No fixes for Variaudio?
No fix for Elastique?
Well we have got nearly two weeks to think about things to complain about.