Cubase 7.0.3 upgrade worse

What kind of audio board are you using?

Steinberg/Yamaha n12

Ohhhhhh maybe this could be the problem, they tested C7 only with Yamaha stuff maybe? My RME UFX works great with 6.5 not with 7, all should be related the new asio guard or some part of this review. I’m making Hypothesis…

I hear were you are coming from but my music pc is used only for that purpose it only holds music stuff nothing else no printers no other type of programs. Now SB have told me that maybe my liquid mix 16 on firewire which is the motherboards own firewire and my UAD1 card maybe conflicting with each other? After they checked over my system info file and dump files they have told me I have a clean system. So the bottom line is were is the problem? Could it be an old plugin! No as the BSOD crashes on different plugin set-ups I do have an old Midex 3 midi box which I use all the time. Now the drivers for that are old is this the issue? Is it graphic card related? I don’t know I have just got the card I am using and it’s a GForce GT520 1gig ddr3 dual DVI it does have it’s own HDMi audio driver is this the issue? There are many things in a system that could possibly be to blame. The only way forward for me at the mo would be to get a new drive and do it all from scratch a bit at a time and just put one plugin at a time and see at what point it goes to BSOD SB have said to me they are going to look deeper into the dump files and see if there is anything they can spot that would be a problem. For now am going to try the Midex 3 not have it plugged in the liquid mix 16 not have that plugged in and see what happens.