Cubase 7.0.4 and MCU Jogwheel issues

I have a Grey MCU (that has no USB port) and I just upgraded to Cubase 7.0.4 …
I was super exited when I saw that the Jogwheel would work smoothly now and that it’s not gonna be locked to zoom relative anymore.

However, right now my Jogwheel is ultra slow (unusable) and there no options to change the speed or pu it back to zoom relative :frowning: So far this is the only downside I see to 7.0.4 but it’s a big one for me.

When I change the Wind Speed Options, it only changes the speed when I press the arrows on the MCU and it does nothing to the JogWheel. Is there something I’m missing?

If not, Steinberg please intergrate some options for the jogwheel specifically in the preferences :frowning:

If there’s no way to do what I’m asking, plz Steiny make a hotfix for it :slight_smile:

Thx for everything else!

So I just found another weird and annoying behavior with the MCU Jogwheel again … maybe the same thing happens with another controller … but sometimes, for a reason that I don’t know yet, the jogwheel will no snap to bpm. When I move it by one for exemple, it will move without snaping to the ruler and won’t follow your project bpm :S
The workaround for now is to change the ruler to time and bpm again and it will then snap to my ruler as it should.
This happens a lot! It happened to me 4 times yesterday with 7.0.4.

If someone with another midi controller could check it out to see if it’s only MCU related :S

Bump

Does anyone else experience this with any controller?