Dear Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7 users,
We are happy to announce the availability of the Cubase 7.0.4 and Cubase Artist 7.0.4 maintenance update! Both Updates are a free download, went through our full QA cycle and are fully supported.
- • Visibility improvements
• Exclusive mode for channel strip modules
• New loudness meter options
- • PitchCorrect Chord Track integration
• Improved Make Chords function
• Text Input for Chords
• Chord Track preference “Hide muted Notes in Editors”
- • New MIDI Reverse function Mirror
• Adding a new MIDI track with increased channel
• Import Karaoke Lyrics as Text
- • ASIO Driver Setup wizard
• VST Connection Helper
• Mute VariAudio segments
- • Return of the colour tool
• Better handling of track pictures
• Paste Relative to Cursor
• Improved vertical Zooming
• Improved Track/Channel Search
• Faster Project load times
• Modernized colour setup
- • Switching between project no longer resizes the projects.
• A problem was solved that ocurred when closing Cubase.
• The save time of the preferences and closing time of the application have been improved.
• Deleting a barline now works as expected.
• Splitting events in the project window with Follow Chord Track enabled no longer responds sluggishly.
• Entering values in the transport panel behaves now as expected.
• The default color handling of events works now as expected.
• The Tempo Editor now follows the color settings as expected.
• Folder tracks arm behaves now as expected.
• The MediaBay now retains its always on top status.
• The Cubasis importer works now as expected.
- • Maximizing or reopening the MixConsole no longer affects the width of the channels.
• Channels that are locked left or right are always visible now.
• When mixers are linked, closing one of them does no longer not break the link.
• Agent to show connected channels now takes all cases of Direct Routing into account.
• Copy/pasting operations in the MixConsole updates the EQ Curve as expected.
• The volume is no longer affected after selecting “Deactivate all listen states” in the Control Room.
• The behavior of the Send Pan from a Stereo Channel to a Mono Group works now as expected.
• The labeling of the MixConsole is displayed correctly after resizing the mixer.
• Collapsed Channel Strip modules work now as expected when working with linked mixers.
• The StudioEQ now works as expected using different sample rates.
• The names of chained channels in the Channel Settings are now displayed correctly.
• Zooming the MixConsole no longer affects the background graphics.
• The size of the fader channel view has been adapted in relation to the mixer window.
• The scroll bar of the MixConsole is now displayed correctly.
• The “Link Mixer” command works now as expected.
• The level meter of the SurroundPan behaves now as expected.
- • The sound quality of VariAudio has been improved and segment transitions no longer create audible glitches (please see known issues and solutions for details).
• After pitching scales in VariAudio the audio updates faster than before.
• Clicking on Undo using VariAudio no longer renders the application unreliable.
• The correct waveform is now displayed after bouncing in place.
• Drag & dropping audio files from OS X’s Finder to Cubase no longer renders the application unreliable.
• Using the Offline Process History no longer renders the application unresponsively.
• The “Tail” function of the Audio/Plugin process no longer renders the application unreliable.
• The timestretching values now behave as expected after closing and reopening the project.
- • Turning the drive parameter of the Vintage and Tube Compressors to high values no longer affects the panorama.
• Using the MonoDelay as an offline process works now as expected.
- • Drawing many MIDI parts with many notes and/or controller data no longer creates performance issues.
• Exporting MIDI files with lyrics works now as expected.
• Recording in MIDI editors now work as expected.
• The MIDI length adjustment finally no longer works unexpected during export and import.
• The cycle range visibility in the Key Editor now behaves as expected.
- • The step-input and the MIDI-input of the Score Editor works now as expected.
• The Score Editor Font underline works now as expected.
- • Mackie Control Jogwheels scroll smoothly now.
• The Jog value is no longer locked to the zoom factor.
_ Please note that this list applies to Cubase 7 and not every entry may apply to Cubase Artist 7._*
A detailed Version history and the 7.0.4 Updaters are available here::
Thanks for choosing Cubase!
Team Leader Product Marketing Group
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH