Cubase 7.0.4

Sorry no meds here, but we are not catering for the casual ipad generation hobby producah’s now are we ?!?
It’s a daw with 25+ years under it’s belt, it should not evolve to this. It’s the same infantile level as labelling your mouse cursor with a constant “This is your mouse cursor” AS IF WE DON’T KNOW…

I have been using Cubase since its inception on the Atari and don’t need the stereo/mono labeling, but I have never minded too much information as long as we have options of not having to display it. There are always beginners who appreciate labels on everything. Again, just give us options SB.

For what it’s worth: “Retarded mono/stereo indication implementation” as you put it is not a ‘big overlooked flaw’ - it is something that annoys you because you don’t like it.

Just saying.

I really like it - but I don’t mind the suggestion of making it optional.

And I’m not about to get a different hobby because the style police tell me to.

Steve.

I’m no style police, i’m merely a long term user, who sees a good old friend going south…

Still hanging on exit. Worse than 7.03 actually. Now I have to use Task Manager. How many updates must I pay for to get a fix for this? No - I’m not running a zillion cracked plugs. I use Halion and GA - boring stuff come on Yamaha this is software 101 here.

Good topic :slight_smile:

Also a small fix is needed for the mixers zoom, it is currently not stored in the Mix Configuration, (one of the great new features I like), which is in my oppinion crucial for smooth operation.

Thanks in advance,

Y’know… sometimes large projects can involve mono, stereo, and multi-channel tracks. And a visual indicator can be helpful when checking your routing, panning or bussing scheme for parts. :confused:

Anyway, C6 solved this eloquently with the symbols. I’d like to see a return of the old channel indicators.

argh, there he is again the lovely crash on close bug, how did i miss you … dammit !
7.04 now … please °!

Mods: Now that Wavelab 8 is out, any idea of a 7.04 timeline? I’d love to be able to actually USE C7…

HURRY!!!

and when the timeline is set to 0 in the settings, the time line is at 1 in the project. :open_mouth:

You do know, the timeline can show different things, don’ t you…?

It’s coming in may (info from support staff @ musikmesse). No info on what fixes are included though.

I CAN’T WORK WITH 7.0.4!!! Lets see if Steinboard will finally make it with 7.0.5…

:smiley:

Maybe if you take this more seriously we might actually get somewhere.

Seriously Helge, there are anoyances, but that mixer, trying to be smart, resizing/populating itself in a way you don’t want EVERY time you toggle the mixer, how did that pass quality control?
It’s not only the lay-out, but also the process of caculating and drawing all the elements
It feels like working in a cloud app rather than a local high perfomance daw, look and feel is ruined

Whoa…

mmm… i have problems with cubase 7.05 it shrinks my ***** :neutral_face:

Hahaha! That’s actually rather funny :laughing:

Yeah, nearly as funny as the mono/stereo indication