Cubase 7.5.2 Crashes

In my opinion, it is worth. I used it myself while waiting for some plug-ins to be updated and nowadays for a discontinued VSTi. It is possible to fine tune on a per-plugin basis, so you can optimise the performance of the individual bridged plug-ins.

You can open the Plug-In Information panel under Devices. The bridged plug-ins show up as (Win32) under the SDK column.

Oh ok! Thanks!!

and I will try JBridge, I hope it will solve my problem! thanks you again!

Hey Guys, I tried what you suggested, I separated the files, and even I bought JBridge, and still I have the same problem.
Please help me guys, I’m desperate :frowning:

Hey Guys, I found out that one of my plugs did this problem! I just removed it from the folder and everything work perfectly! Thanks you alot for your time! really appreciated that!

I was going to post while you replied… Glad to hear that and hope you will find a use for jBridge (I thought you were going to test the demo before purchasing!).

Good luck with the setup and happy music making :slight_smile:

Do you mind telling us which plug-in it was? It might help someone else with the same problem.

Look, I am just back from a big break with Cubase, downloaded 7.5 yesterday!#
But…

When I was last around JBridge was the answer, its that simple. There is a trial version and its very cheap anyways…

Z