Cubase 7.5.40 and NI Kontakt 5 problem

Hi, I have been trying to resolve an issue with Kontakt 5 and Cubase 7.5.40

The issue is when I load in Maschine 2 or any other NI Ultimate software it will all load and open in cubase fine, but Kontakt 5 is in the drop down menu but will not load into cubase. I have un-installed and re-installed all of NI Ultimate 10 with no success. Kontakt 5 opens as a stand alone instrument outside of cubase, it also opens in Reaper and Studio One with no problems, but these are not the DAWs I use. when I select Kontakt 5 it will load on to the track with a grey haze over the track and doesn’t allow me to activate or use the track selected.

The whole system was running with lots of glitches, so I updated Cubase 7.5 to see if this sorted the issue but still no joy. I have sent a ticket to Cubase but had no reply yet. i’ve also tried deselected 32bit mode in the cubase info panel but this has no effect either. Can anyone help???

Not one reply, not even a reply from an admin from Steinberg???

Since this post I have now upgraded to Cubase 9, the problem is resolved apart from the cross grade activation code will not sync with the license. raised this issue with cubase even called them and not one response. After 20 years using cubase I think its possibly time for a change as the customer service is terrible

Crossgrade activation code for what?

Sorry not cross grade, i’ve upgraded to cubase 9 from 7.5 but it won’t accept the activation code for the license.
i’ve downloaded the latest elicenser, i’ve tried my existing cubase dongle from 7.5 in all usb ports and external hubs.
It is recognising 7.5 is on the USB and that the code is for Cubase 9 but it won’t accept the activation code

Are you sure you bought the right license?

The one you should have bought is “Update from Cubase 7 / 7.5”, assuming that you’re upgrading from the FULL version of Cubase 7.5 to Cubase PRO 9.
If you have Cubase Artist 7.5, you should have picked “Upgrade from Cubase Artist 6 / 6.5 / 7 / 7.5 / 8 / 8.5”.
You can’t downgrade to Cubase Artist 9 if you have the full version of Cubase 7.5.

Its definitely the full version i’m using. I upgraded from 7.5 to 9. I’ve never used Artist. the only other edition I had was Cubase 5 Education.

Is there a valid number for Steinberg? i’ve managed to get through to them once and promised a phone call back over 1 week ago. I am ringing again all of this morning to get the same voicemail we are open 10am - 12pm monday to friday even with the german time difference there is no reply. My business is suffering due to this can someone please respond with something?