Cubase 7.5 and Nuendo 6.5 lost in translation interchange

Lets say I have two PCs, PC-Cu with Cubase 7.5, and PC-Nu with nuendo 6.5 + NEK 6.5.

I compose using PC-Nu and when finished I send the file to PC-Cu to mix it but using the same project files as PC-Cu (that is with vst-instruments loaded not just audio-renders). So PC-Cu mixes it and saves it.

Now PC-Nu wants to edit some of the content of his composition, so it opens the file saved by PC-Cu.
Finishes editing and saves it. No PC-Cu opens that file PC-Nu saved seconds ago and modifies his mix, and then saves over the same file again.

My question is will the extra features of Nuendo in PC-Nu will be lost when PC-Cu opens, edits and saves that file under Cubase? When PC-Nu re-opens that file to re-make his mix, will those extra Nuendo features that Cubase could not use/see/edit/access be lost when Cubase saves over the same file? Causing this to PC-Nu to open the file and find that some of his work is gone because it was “lost in translation” between saving from Nuendo and Cubase back and forth? For example, will PC-Nu see some of his cicle-markers/markers gone? His buss-switching-automation gone? etc etc? :ugeek:

I meant:

"I compose using PC-Nu and when finished I send the file to PC-Cu to mix it but using the same project files as PC-Nu (that is with vst-instruments loaded not just audio-renders). So PC-Cu mixes it and saves it. "