Cubase 7.5 is top! But i'm not ready to go 8...

Hi there!

I hope that like me, you enjoy Cubase 7.5 relative to Cubase7.

No issue for me, especially for the mixconsole, and new cool instruments and workflow,
and a happy cpu!
i can work in any peace now, after suffering Cubase 7 for one year…

So, Steinberg team, i hope the best for the next 8, but i will waiting a lot to upgrade,
because it was so long with Cubase 7…

Anyway, congrats for Cubase 7.5 which makes me very satisfied and happy, and able to work!!!

+1
{‘-’}

4140 posts of +1 lol

Same here ,im not getting caught on the upgrade bug next time ,i’ll sit back and see if others will have C8 running on a P8z77v pro 3770k machine because im certainly not upgrading a machine that’s not even breaking into a sweat just for the new coding of cubase 8 and touch screen capabilities .
I love cubase but i can’t see any new features coming that i need .
Lets wait and see what the Steinberg addicts make of it first .

Same system as mine and i couldn’t agree more .

My systems very stable and handles every task with ease , i also have everything i possible could think of in Cubase for recording so unless Steinberg come up with some “non” touch screen "I"crap features in version 8 to blowv my mind then im certainly not updating this time .

Aloha S,

Oh Yea?
Let them give us ‘movable rails’ in the Mix Console
and watch almost everyone jump.

{‘-’}

Interesting subject. I’m very happy with Cubase 7.5 it performs flawlessly. Cubase 8 maybe by the end of the year.
I will wait and see. Knowing myself I will most likely update cautiously because I like to have the latest.

I do agree after all the issues in 2013. I don’t want to mess a good thing. If it ain’t broken don’t fix it!
For now I’m going to enjoy Cubase 7.5 in 2014 I’m very confident it won’t let me down in the studio or live on stage :slight_smile:

Aloha guys,

I’m still running C5.5/6.5/7.07 with no probs so when
C8 finally ships (and if it does not play well with others)
C7.5.x will still be there waiting to go to work.

This to me is a win-win-win-win scenario. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
{‘-’}