Cubase 7.5 mannual on PDF?

I am really high or there actually not one out there? The download link only takes me to latest update and a version PDF (which i assume isn’t the full manual). Googling Cubase 7.5 manual only yields a result with a manual for cubase 4…?

See if this link works:

If not, log in to My Steinberg, click on support, then downloads and scroll down to documentation. That zip file should contain manuals for Cubase and other related things.

Nah, that .zip contains the 7.0 manual. There is a separate ‘Cubase 7.5 New Features’ pdf, but I’m not sure where that can be found. Something you could try is to open the pdf from within C7.5 - maybe that’s a dedicated 7.5 Manual.

I checked the manual that opens from Cubase Artist 7.5 and it is the same one. Apparently the Cubase 7 and Cubase 7.5 share the same manual…

I am also curious. Is the Cubase 7.5 Operation Manual the latest? I am about to have it printed but could wait for the 8 or 8.5 version if that is to be forthcoming in the near future.

A PDF seems much more useful to me - you can search for the things you want to read about and you don’t have to worry that it has gone out of date.

Well the 8 manual was released when 8 first came out.