Cubase 7.5 sale

Aloha M, and welcome to the board. E’ Komo Mai’.

As someone who is waaay older than dirt, I say no such thing.
At least you still had the dream. Many folk lose that ‘feelin’ over the years.

Here is one approach:
Once yer gear is sold, consider giving Steinberg’s ‘Sequel’ a try.
It may be just enough DAW to ‘keep the dream alive’.

Good Luck to you (and I really mean that).

{‘-’}

Ah, that’s too bad…I agree you’re never too old to make, create, play & record music. I’m turning 54 in a matter of days and I’m still tinkering around in my home studio. I will for quite some time. I have no more interest in gigging anymore, been there, done that, it’s simply not worth my time to bother…just me! And I have a hard enough time fitting in “ME TIME” for my music/recording hobby.

Ha! Still a baby! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
{‘-’}

Hi Michael,

I’m not a cubase owner/user yet and would be interested in buying this from you for the asking price. I can’t PM you I’m afraid as I’ve only just registered and the board rules seem to imply i have to be seen to be an active board member before being allowed to do so (!).

i’ll try PMing you again after posting this message and see if it’ll let me. Otherwise could you possibly PM me - I’ll give you my phone number and we can chat (or just via email if you’d prefer)- I’m a little unclear as to how the transfer would work as I’m completely new to cubase /steinberg and their e-licencer - but I’m sure it’ll be fairly straightforward and as I’m not in education it seems to be the cheapest way of getting hold of CB7.5.

I’m a little concerned about what might happen if I transfer the cash and the exchange fails/dongle doesn’t work etc… etc… but I’m sure we can sort that out.

So, if you’ve not had second thoughts about selling, I’ll hopefully be in touch with you soon!

best,
Chris

Hi Michael,

I’m not a cubase owner/user yet and would be interested in buying this from you for the asking price. I can’t PM you I’m afraid as I’ve only just registered and the board rules seem to imply i have to be seen to be an active board member before being allowed to do so (!).

i’ll try PMing you again after posting this message and see if it’ll let me. Otherwise could you possibly PM me - I’ll give you my phone number and we can chat (or just via email if you’d prefer)- I’m a little unclear as to how the transfer would work as I’m completely new to cubase /steinberg and their e-licencer - but I’m sure it’ll be fairly straightforward and as I’m not in education it seems to be the cheapest way of getting hold of CB7.5.

I’m a little concerned about what might happen if I transfer the cash and the exchange fails/dongle doesn’t work etc… etc… but I’m sure we can sort that out.

So, if you’ve not had second thoughts about selling, I’ll hopefully be in touch with you soon!

best,
Chris

appologies for the double post - new member and took a while to realise that my first post was in moderation by default!!

…i may have also tried same post a third time (oops!)…

Chris

Sorry this is now sold.

Michael

Ok, thanks for letting me know Michael.

best,
Chris