Observed with the following MIDI controllers - 18, 19, 16, 17.
Works fine with 64, 11
- Start a new empty project in 7.5
- Create new MIDI track
- Move MIDI sliders on your controller 18, 19, 16 or 17
- Note the MIDI activity spikes in transport (expected)
- Start recording. Do not play actual notes, just move sliders noted above.
- Notice that there will be no MIDI activity indication on the MIDI track while recording.
- Stop the recording, watch your take disappear, like empty.
- Close Cubase 7.5
- Start 7.0.6, repeat same steps and observe normal expected behavior.
Noted in 64-bit versions, windows