cubase 7.5 update vs full version

Hi,

Is there a different between the two versions ?

If I update my cubase 7 to cubase 7.5 and in my Elicener my actiation status changed to cubase 7.5,
can I download the full version as backup instellation and it will works for me later ?

Thanks !

Hi Bredo,

you know you won’t be able to use 7.5 before updating your license right? Probably you will even get license errors in Cubase 7 if you install 7.5 and don’t have a license for it.

Hi Luis,
My origin q was if after the updating and my actiation status changed to cubase 7.5,
can I download the full version as backup instellation and it will works for me later ?

That’s a great question and I hope Steinberg will answer it. :slight_smile:

Yes.

Hi eli63,

yes you can. As long as you have an active Cubase 7.5 license in your USB-eLicenser, you can download and install the ISO Image from our website, connect the Dongle to the computer, and work with Cubase 7.5 permanently.

Note that according to the license agreement, you are only allowed to have Cubase installed on up to three computers at a time.

Regards

Hello guys.

Do you know where I can download the full installer of 7.5

I’ve got links only for 7.5 installer (900mb) and the Halion SE installer (aprox. 3.2gb).

I missing retroloque and padshop after a fresh win 8 install and C7.5 install (without any previous installers).

Here :

http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/downloads/downloads_cubase_75.html

Thank you !!!

Well, I did the same thing and installed it. It was the only way I could find to get access to the documentation (I am one of those weird types that actually do read the manuals). I have experienced no “licence errors” in CB 7.0.6 since doing so.

Also, am I correct in that the upgrade download is “incomplete” and that it’s better to use these
http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/downloads/downloads_cubase_75.html
as backup copies, in case a re-install is required?

How is it with the boxed upgrade version. Does that contain the full install disc or some “incomplete” variant?