Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7 now available!

Dear Cubase users,

Today we are very happy to announce the immediate availability of the latest major update to our beloved music production systems, Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7! Loaded with enhancements that truly make a difference and packed with innovative highlights you’re bound to expect from us, here now an excerpt from the long list of new features:

• All-new MixConsole provides the ultimate mixing experience with EBU R128-compliant metering.
    Integrated EQ/Dynamics channel strip modules for epic pro-console sound
    Match that sound with Voxengo’s CurveEQ*
    Customizing plug-in parameter layouts on your control surface with the new Remote Control Editor
    Global Chord Track with intelligent Chord Assistant* to work with harmonies and generate incredible chord sequences
    VariAudio 2.0* with harmonizer capabilities and multi-part editing
    Hybrid Expansion for HALion Sonic SE and 30 new drum kits for Groove Agent ONE by Allen Morgan
    Find tracks, channels and plug-ins now with the new keyword-oriented search function
    Steinberg VST Connect SE* lets you record directly into Cubase over the internet

1. _ Exclusive features in Cubase 7_*

Head over to www.steinberg.net/cubase7 to get the full picture and all the details!

A quick overview of the new features is available on Youtube through these summarizing videos.

A detailed overview is ready to be watched from these Cubase 7 New features Video tutorials.

We also have a question and answers thread for frequently asked questions about Cubase 7 / Cubase Artist 7, which is constantly being updated.

The updates are now available as boxed versions at your local dealer and as download and boxed versions through the Steinberg Online Shop.

Update prices are 149 / 199 / 249 euros from Cubase 6.5 / Cubase 6 / Cubase 4 and 5 to Cubase 7, respectively, and 99 and 149 euros from Cubase Artist 6.5 / Cubase Artist 6 to Cubase Artist 7, respectively. These prices include German VAT.

Thanks for choosing Cubase!

Helge Vogt
Team Leader Product Marketing Group
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH

Am I the first to download? I was pretty quick!

Wow!
This is my birthday(no kidding), and I love the new look and features!
The mixer is really something out of this world.
Just wow…impressive.
Download went blazingly fast, 3.5Mb/sek

I’ve got the update now but what means “I cant change sample rate under osx 10.8???” with any cards :nerd:

Can the new Halion Sonic SE content that comes with Cubase 7, be used in Halion 4.5 by any chance?

Please make this available as a trial ASAP!

I was so excited to login and try it out…and then…and then…d’oh.

Just buy it!!! Its awesome :smiley:

It looks like “Yes”.
The HS SE Hybrid content is available in the Instrument Set Filter both in stand alone, and as a plug-in.

Upgrade download was a breeze! Thank you for making the downloads available. It saves so many headaches for everyone to not require a boxed copy.

Loving the new C7 features! Just keeps getting better all the time.

Thanks for this info, I do appreciate it. I am currently downloading Cubase 7 and will try it out for myself shortly!

Cubase 7 is simply the best ever! You’re gonna love it!

I am not happy @ the moment with Cubase 7,
I make a new project with 3x VST NI Battery3, 2x VST Triebwerk, 1x VST Hypnotic Dance, 1x VST Omnisphere, 1x NI Massive,
After I saved the song it wouldn’t be able to reload, Cubase7 crashes…
Also the auto backups wouldn’t be able to load…

I hope that there comes a update soon !!

You could try re-instancing the VST instruments on the rack, or use Instrument Tracks for stereo only instruments.

Very disappointed with Cubase 7. Looks like Steinberg once again does not care about the pro ‘Non Songwriter’ users. What a shame. Was really looking forward to this release.

Please explain the problem, simple dismissals don’t help.

IF you buy the boxed version online can you still d/l the upgrade?

Of course, coming this December 19

Hi Guys!

I have a problem with the Cubase 7.0.1 install. When I try to install, (right-click and run as admin), C7 7.0.1 start to install but after a few seconds it ends up with -“setup have stopped working” ?? and then close down the window!

My theory is that windows7 is the problem, not Cubase7.

Things I have tried:

-Repair Cubase 7.0.0
-Shut down windows firewall and try to install C7 7.0.1
-Reset the computer to another date/ point.
-Repair Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
-Plug out every USB Plugs

Please if You have an idea of what i can do, Help me!!! I´m totaly lost!!

Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand anyway!!!

Here is some kind of report from windows, I think it called “Action Center”.

Källa (source)
Setup

Sammanfattning (summary)
Slutade fungera

Datum
‎2013-‎01-‎07 16:38

Status
Rapport skickad

Beskrivning
Stopped working
Felaktig programsökväg: C:\Users\Studio\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX0\Cubase_7.0.1_Update_win\Setup.exe

Problemsignatur
Händelsenamn: CLR20r3
Problemsignatur 01: setup.exe
Problemsignatur 02: 2.1.6.0
Problemsignatur 03: 50a122f0
Problemsignatur 04: System.Drawing
Problemsignatur 05: 2.0.0.0
Problemsignatur 06: 4f9267f5
Problemsignatur 07: 7b0
Problemsignatur 08: 70
Problemsignatur 09: System.ArgumentException
OS-version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Språkvariant-ID: 1053

Extra information om problemet
Bucket-ID: 3430478097

Make sure your video drivers are fully up to date and re-install from scratch.

Also ensure that eLc is installed and is up to date.

I wonder if the install update file is corrupt, have you tried re-downloading it to see if its that?