Cubase 7 crashes along with Windows explorer at startup

Hello,

I bought Cubase 7 a week ago and tried to installed several times since then the 64-bit version, but every time, the software crash at startup. The splash screen displays well and everything seems to be loaded fine. Then the main windows of Cubase display (not the hub service), and the software freeze. My windows becomes unusable and I am forced to logout with Ctrl+Alt+DEL and log in again to make the explorer works again.

I read this post :Cubase 7 crashes along with explorer - #10 by CWS - Cubase - Steinberg Forums and tried to move hubservice.dll, but still the same.

I have deactivated (move to another location) all the VST plugins I had.

I also tried to download the update to version 7.0.3, but still the same… I even try to install the 32-bit version, and again the software freeze at startup.

I sent a bug report using the support request form 5 days ago but haven’t yet received any answer from support.

Does someone face the same issue? How to solve it?

Best regards

Did you run a previous version of Cubase before 7?
Does your system meet the requirements for C7 in conjunction with other software and hardware parts of your system?

Did you run a previous version of Cubase before 7?

Yes, I had tried version 5 some months ago which was running fine. However, I wanted the multitrack warp feature. This is why I bought the last version.

Does your system meet the requirements for C7 in conjunction with other software and hardware parts of your system?

Yes I think. I have also updated the driver of my presonus firestudio tube, but this didn’t help.

Any suggestion?