Cubase 7 feels like home

Been dipping my toes in developing to expand my production to multimedia, and will say the general consensus among mobile developers that there isn’t a lot of money to be had in Android (at least nothing like on iOS). Piracy is a huge problem too. Furthermore, iOS is way ahead of the game in terms of the SDK being able to handle audio and specialty apps. Android is not quite there yet… So I would expect a big company like Steinberg would probably balk at risking investing big production dollars into a questionable market. Someday I’m sure it will happen… but for now if you want these types of apps, you need iOS. It’s not a “Steinberg” thing. There are tons of iOS-only apps, and it’s not due to discrimination against Android users.

Anyway. Back on topic. Cheers to C7. Looking forward to checking it out soon! (in the middle of projects at the moment)

coming soon !

:smiley:

+1

A post with very few words, yet says so much. Sums up Cubase 7 for me perfectly.

After all those boring, predictable, “oh no Cubase 7 is broken” BS threads it’s a breath of fresh air to read something succinct and well said.

It is home now for me because of the Chord Tools.

I never really knew what chords I was creating before and didn’t think it mattered so long as it sounded good, but it does help to know so you can stay within a certain key, even if you are only doing it subconsciously; more information is good information and I am very thankful that SB have decided to do this.

exactly, it looks great, what’s there for life … you should see the C6, it was something … man you could save preset master fader. and what about C5. one could see where he used automation. It was great times … pity that no longer exist … :smiley:

+1
I live by theses words.
{‘-’}

I have to agree. I’ve had more than my fair share of install issues but Cubase 7 is truly an unbelievable piece of software.

Yes, but what if what “sounds good” cannot be played, e.g. by a competent guitarist? :bulb:

Ah. The gool old days! :slight_smile:

Around 2015 Steinberg will release a ‘retro’ plugin - Cubase 6! :smiley: