Cubase 7 & Mac OS compatibility

Hi Friends,
I haven’t been on the forum in quite a while, but wondered if there are any of you out there still using Cubase 7?
My Macbook Pro is telling me I need to update to “High Sierra” operating system but I’m worried that if I do my Cubase won’t work anymore.
Over the last 5 years I’ve been delighted with their performances, but over the last 12 months I’ve lost use of Mix consoles 1 & 2. (?)
As you’ve probably gathered I’m not super tech savi, just a musician running a little studio so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks,
Aled Roberts.

GEAR: Apple Macbook Pro (2012 )(OS X 10.8.5) 2.5GHz intel Core i5, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3
Focusrite 18i6 (USB)

You can use the Steinberg Installation Helper to install old versions of Cubase on modern Mac OS versions:

However, there could be a number of new issues that didn’t exist before thanks to the changes made by Apple.

So it’s a good idea upgrade to the latest version of Cubase if you can. It wont have these new issues, and on top of that you’ll get:

-Far better CPU and graphics performance compared to Cubase 7
-Many new plugins and content
-A ton of workflow and usability improvements
-Many things that people disliked about Cubase 7 and 7.5 have been improved
-Several popular feature requests have been implemented, such as mixer and effect plugin undo, easy to edit automation curves, 16 inserts, even faster MIDI editing and much more

Thank you for the advice.