cubase 7 on windows vista

my computer’s running Windows Vista where I have from Cubase 4 to Cubase 6.5. And so the new upgrade to Cubase 7 comes in a 32 bit version option but the Specs doesn’t state if it’ll work on Vista.
Anyone knows about it???
cheers

Compatibility mode perhaps?

i installed cubase 7 64 bit on my vista 64 bit laptop. it runs fine for me. my main system at studio is win 7 64 bit. ed

i’m running Win Vista 32 bit.mind you i have a new PC with Win 8 64 bit platform but i’d still like to keep my win Vista Home premium 32 bit PC as a dedicated computer for my music but still be able to upgrade to Win 8.
Is it possible???

Probably, but I don’t know what you’d be able to get away with under XP.

YES. Cubase 7 DOES work with Windows Vista! I was searching for an answer to this and couldn’t find one so I made my own. Check it out - YouTube

I’m gonna go ahead and post more videos on Steinberg products. Specifically for situations that I can’t find answers to.

Twitter: @mrfrizo

Cubase rocks!

I use Cubase Artist 7.0.2 on Windows Vista (specs below), and everything does indeed work fine. C7 does NOT work on XP, it won’t even install.

Don’t worry about compatibility with Vista I’ve used v5,7 on it and everything is as rock solid as can be expected. :wink:

Hello there,

I’ve just installed Cubase LE elements 7 in my win vista 32 bit laptop but the program doesn’t run. Everything was ok during the intalation process but apparently there’s an error in the eLicenser, “File SYNSOACC.DLL” cannot be located in the windows system.
Anyone can help? Thanks

I’ve just installed Cubase LE elements 7 on my win vista 32 bit laptop. Everything was ok during the instalation process but the program doesn’t run. Apparently there’s an error in the eLicenser, “File SYNSOACC.DLL” cannot be found in the windows system. Anyone can help? Thanks