Cubase 7 Patch script names and install!!

Hello everyone. I am totally new to Cubase and I am trying to instal a Patch name script. I have a Fantom S-88 and I am trying to use it in Cubase 7 but,the device does not show up in the device list. I found a text file that has all the info for Patch names, Bank change etc but I do not understand how to install! The only info I have found on installing this is for an older Ver of Cubase that does not help!
Can anyone help me out?

Hi AlterEgo,

you have to copy the text file in the folder: \Scripts\Patchnames\

Since you don’t specify which OS you use, I can only tell you that the folder is located within the C7 preferences folder.

More info here: https://www.steinberg.net/en/support/knowledgebase_new/show_details/kb_show/cubase-and-nuendo-program-preferences-files-in-detail.html

Regards

Thanks for the reply. I am on Mac OS.

Using OSX 10.8.5 But once I go to User name there is no Library, I go to the name of my HD then I see Library but after that I can’t find Cubase! I see inside Application support/Steinberg but no Cubase folder.
Where am I going wrong?

Hi AlterEgo,

since Mac OS X 10.7.x the user library is hidden. To access it, please click on the “Go” menu in the menu bar. When the “Go” drop down menu appears, you need to press and hold the key “alt” on your keyboard which adds the “Library” entry to the menu.

Regards

since Mac OS X 10.7.x the user library is hidden. To access it, please click on the “Go” menu in the menu bar. When the “Go” drop down menu appears, you need to press and hold the key “alt” on your keyboard which adds the “Library” entry to the menu.

Or…you can make it permanently appear the way it always did before 10.7:

Launch Terminal [Utilities], and enter the following command to show the User Library directory:

chflags nohidden ~/Library/

To revert back to the standard setting:

chflags hidden ~/Library

You can cut and paste these commands from here directly into the Terminal interface. Easy fix.

Hello Luis Dongo and Weasel.

i have been out of the game for a minute because of work and life (Just getting back)
Thank you for the answers. Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you guys.

thanks again.